Wednesday 9 April 2008

Busy life!

I've not managed to do any posts for the last few days so I'm going to have to do a few posts over the next couple of days!

Nothing ever happened about that order - not that I expected it too! I just don't see the point in doing something like that - but hey ho!

I've put in another order from SWTC, so I'll have some new yarns on the site soon - and more for me to be tempted with!!! The Terra yarn that I ordered from them last time has inspired me though. I've been having loads of ideas about jumpers/tops to make with it - I just need the time to try and make them real now!

There are a couple of books on Amazon that I like the look of - both on knitting (surprise surprise!) and I've decided to use them as an incentive to get some projects finished. I've got 5 projects on the go - some of which have been sitting waiting to be sewn for tooooo long. The plan is - when I've finished these projects I will buy myself the books - hopefully that will keep me on track! I got tempted by some sock yarn today, but I must resist!!!! :o)

No comments: