Saturday 29 March 2008

Don't know what to think :o/

I had a sale last night on the website by cheque/money order, but the person hadn't used the discount coupon. I know that if it was me, I would have been kicking myself but wouldn't want to contact the company or cancel my order (to re-order) because I would have felt that it was my fault.

So - I emailed the person to find out whether they knew about the discount and that if they wanted to take advantage of it, to send a check for the lower amount. I wouldn't send any yarn out until I had cleared funds - which is said on the website - and I repeated this in the email. However - the mail bounced back. We wondered whether it had just been entered wrongly so I phoned this morning - number not recognised.

So now I don't know what to think. I won't be sending the yarn out until I have money in the bank, but it feels very strange that someone would do this. And there is still the possibility that it is still a legitimate order but the person didn't want to be contacted. I don't know - just have to wait and see :o/

No comments: