Thursday 17 April 2008

Update on business

So much for me doing a few posts over a few days! Where does the time go?

I met with a rep from Coates Crafts today to talk about stocking some yarn from Patons. There are some really nice yarns in that range at reasonable prices! He's going to send me some style sheets of the yarns I am interested in, so I'll be ordering some from them at some point.

I've booked a stall at the Castle Donington Medieval May Market as well now - on May Day. I'm really looking forward to that as I'll get myself known more in the local area. Hopefully I'll make some sales, but even if I don't, it's a chance to be seen.
I heard about a craft fair in the local area today, so I should be going to that too! It's not till August but it gives me a chance to get some display garments made and maybe to sort out some of my designs!

I've got business cards off to be printed now, and leaflets and posters nearly ready to distribute, so it's all coming together!

No comments: