Monday 28 April 2008

Castle Donington Medieval May Market

I'm going to be having a stall at the May Market at Castle Donington on 5th May. I'm really looking forward to it - hopefully I'll make enough sales to cover my costs, but the main aim of the day is to market my business in the local area.

I've got some business cards and leaflets printed now - it's all feeling very professional now! The market should be fun - I'm making a medieval dress and a rustic shawl for the sale and I'm going to be making the stall look medievally.
I'll post pictures next week :o)

The TOFUtsies have been selling well on my site - although I made a bit of a mis-calculation of the costs, so I've lost money in the first few sales! Oh well - teething problems - and I'm glad I've got it sorted now! And I'll probably be ordering some more very soon. The fact that they take 2 weeks to arrive is annoying - but just means that I have to plan ahead a bit.

No comments: