Sunday 20 April 2008

I finished a project!


I finally finished my Mum's jacket - a pattern from Simply Knitting. To be fair - I finished it before Christmas, but it was a bit too tight, so I unpicked the seams and re-knitted the body sections. The knitting went fast, but then I left it for ages because I was putting off doing the sewing!

I've got 4 more projects to finish now before I'm going to let myself start any other big project - although I might let myself have a play with the SWTC Terra and make myself a hairband - partly because my hair is driving me bonkers!
My Sudoku blanket is coming on well now - I've even started the sewing! :oO I'll get a photo of my progress up here at some point. I've got a big incentive to keep doing that one, because it is for my son and he gives me a sad face if he sees me working on anything else!

No comments: