Friday 7 March 2008

Progress on web-site

We've got the logo up on the web-site now, and a series of pictures as a header - the same as on the holding page.

I've started putting the details of the yarns that I've ordered in as well, although obviously the pictures will have to wait until I receive the yarn.

We've also managed to get the weight to show in grammes instead of pounds, although I don't know if I'll keep the shipping weight of items on there. It will be enough to state the weight of the ball of yarn and have the cost of shipping stated clearly in the checkout.

We've got a few more bits to do - the legal stuff is pretty much written now - just needs uploading. There are a few more bits to write as well - descriptions of yarn etc, and I think I'm going to do an 'about me' page.

No comments: