Wednesday 26 March 2008

Had 1st Sale!!

I had my first sale on the website last night and sent the parcel this morning! It's really nice to get started. Hopefully, this will help other people have confidence in me, so I will get some more customers (fingers crossed!)

My brother wants some yarn from me and I've spoken to other people who are interested, so here's hoping that this is the start of it.

I've been thinking about visiting Donington Sunday market next weekend to find out how much it would be to have a stall there. It would be good to get more local people knowing about me - especially since there are not many yarn shops around here now.

I really want to get some more stock, but until I make some more sales I don't really want to put any more money into stock. It's difficult - the site would look better if I had more of a range, but at the same time, I don't want to take too much of a risk!

1 comment:

UK Rookie said...

Congrats! :) May it be the first of many.
Dave