Tuesday 11 March 2008

Web-site almost ready to go!

We've got paypal working now, and most of the legal stuff on - just a few more bits to write now. And of course, wait for the yarn to arrive so I can do some photos!

I've ordered some yarn from a British company as well as some needles and patterns, so at least I will have a few different brands of yarn to start with. I'm going to re-invest the initial outlay as I make sales and gradually build up my stock.

I had a meeting with a Business Link advisor yesterday to talk through the idea and what I've done so far. He gave me some advice about things to check out and I'm going to go back when I've finished writing my business plan so that they can read it through and tell me areas that need improving etc.

The site should be live next week. I should get some of the yarn this week, and some next, so when it's all photographed and input into the site, I can start selling!

No comments: