Tuesday 19 February 2008

Beginning of web-store

We've started to create the web-store - behind the scenes at the moment so we can build it and get everything sorted before being visible.

It's interesting trying to get it how I want it - influenced by other web-sites that I've been looking at. There are some things on other sites that I think work and some I don't. We're sorting out the categories of items, although this is difficult until I make some decisions about which yarns I want to stock. I am waiting for one of the reps to get in touch with me so that I can find out which yarns are the most popular.

I've got to write the necessary fomal things such as a privacy policy next and we'll get the logo uploaded onto the shop.

It's all very exciting - it really feels like it's happening! :o)

No comments: